Pages

mardi 10 janvier 2012

Re: [sap-career] SAP QM Module

Reply from gerishk on Jan 10 at 10:53 AM
Hi Nilesh,
No certification or no Institute will guarantee 100% job assurance.
Even though if they promise..It depends upon the performance in interview..
If you join as end user previous experience will help a lot. Since you are working
in end user environment.
Lastly if you are passionate on sap...sap environment will automatically
motivate you.

Hope above few lines will answer some of your questions.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Nilesh Pethe
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:00 AM
Subject: SAP QM Module

Hi experts,
My name is Nilesh and right now I am working with Multinational Pharma company. I am graduate B.Sc.Chemistry. I am working in Quality assurance Dept. I have 11 Years experience. My day to day job is analysis of Steroids & In process samples.
I am aware of the Quality systems followed in our company.

My questions are as follows:

1) Is it worth to join SAP QM module in recognized classes like Genovate, NIIT ,BPCL, ATOS, etc.?

2) What do all you experts think on my background and SAP QM module?

3) Will QM module, with my background, add value to my CV if I want to join SAP Industry? If not which module?

4) After completion of course and get certification, what is my role? End user or SAP Consultant?

5) If End User why? and If consultant why?

Please I request all the experts to respond in brief.

NILESH

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
gerishk  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire