Pages

mercredi 11 janvier 2012

RE:[sap-career] SAP FI or Oracle financials?

Reply from RahulNarayanan on Jan 11 at 5:39 AM
Thanks a lot.... Expecting some more advice.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Rahul Narayanan
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 2:55 AM
Subject: SAP FI or Oracle financials?

Hi,

Recently I have done a course in SAP FI module and got certification. I have got a call from a Big Four company for Oracle ERP implementation with a good pay package (double of what a SAP fresher can get). Should I accept the offer if I get selected? Which one is having more prospectus in the future?

I have heard that Oracle is prominent in Service industry and SAP is prominent in Manufacturing industry. And the number of oracle consultants is quite low compared to SAP; so there is good scope for Oracle consultants.

Should I accept the offer if I get selected. Will it be a good decision?

Kindly advice.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
RahulNarayanan  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire