Pages

dimanche 1 janvier 2012

Re: [sap-career] Relevant Certification or Module with a Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration Degree

Reply from ASHRAFKADRI on Jan 1 at 9:11 AM
Dear Viet Tran

Happy and a prosperous new year. Thank you for your pleasant reply as
well as your intent to continue correspondence. Let me have this
opportunity to express my gratitude in advance for all your future
mentoring and expert opinions. I have no urgency. I do not even want
to solely become a SAP consultant or expert but in future I think that
it is going to help me. You can say that it is only future planning or
self grooming. You'll be knowing that the certification which is most
relevant to me at this time is PMP (PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL)
and I have a plan to do it also. I am not going to change my track. I
just want to increase my knowledge, skills and truly speaking make my
resume heavier to have a much better job and career opportunities. I
hope this clears my position and my future plans. Thanks

Regards
Ashraf

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Viet Tran
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 12:10 PM
Subject: Relevant Certification or Module with a Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration Degree

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dear Sulaiman Ashraf Kadri:

Based on your description, I assume that you are professional successful in your daily business. It appears that you are on the right (and fast) track toward your professional future, and your career does not deliver any sign of concern.

I therefore do not see any urgency for you to saddle up another horse for yourself. And do not forget that you cannot ride two horses at the same time.

The ROI of your endeavor into SAP is not the one to be recommended, UNLESS you solely want to engage your mind into SAP to expand your knowledge, and then have a clear vision about how to use it as a powerful tool in your professional tool box; otherwise you sidetrack your career for no acceptable reason. You do it, you will be made responsible and liable for the caused damage of your career that is possibly beyond the point of being repairable.

(By the way, I enjoy doing correspondence with you as a real person with a real name. A person who must be hiding behind a mask or anonymity, for any reason or purpose, does not deserve a direct and meaningful conversation.)

I wish You a New and Successful Year of 2012!

Regards,

Viet Tran

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
ASHRAFKADRI  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire