Pages

vendredi 23 décembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Career in SAP - Application Support Experience

Reply from Roy B on Dec 23 at 7:41 AM
You do not say what software you are supporting, so I suspect it is not SAP. Therefore breaking into SAP will be difficult but you can try for support roles and maybe somebody will give you a chance.

Regards,

Roy

Mark as helpful.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Praveen Thadi
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 12:14 AM
Subject: Career in SAP - Application Support Experience

Hello, I am pursuing my final year MBA - HR. Presently i am working as an Application Support where I have 3 years of experience- which involves maintenance and Testing of the Software developed applications. After completing my MBA, I am interested to build my career in SAP. Please guide me and give your valuable suggestions.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Roy B  
SAP Financials Expert
achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire