Pages

vendredi 30 décembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] What do I need to know to start a career in SAP

Reply from KishorKMandal on Dec 31 at 12:04 AM
Hi wmabon,

Don't take it otherwise but i don't feel that if someone is loving a work you will also love that work.

Food in other's plate looks tasty but you never know if you will like it or not. Like same way i feel like you are getting infatuated for SAP as it looks very charming from outside.

Still if u feel you want to switch to SAP, you should know:

1) You may have to sit in front of a table whole day & make some data entry
2) Its preferable you get in touch with SAP education partner directly refer to www.sap.com/usa/services/education/index.epx
3) Remember its very expensive.

Enjoy your own life rather than comparing it with others. Life come to you only once..."LIVE IT to FULL..."

Regards,
K K

---------------Original Message---------------
From: wmabon
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 7:41 PM
Subject: What do I need to know to start a career in SAP

I've been in sales for the past nine years but I've been having a hard time reaching my goals. I'm looking to make a career change and I've strongly considered doing SAP. The problem is, I don't have any experience and I don't have a college degree. I have some friends that are SAP consultants and they love what they do and I've learned some things from our conversations and books that I've read. What I need to know now is how do I get started? Are there any companies out there that will take a chance with someone as green as me? Are there any websites that you guys recommend to receive some free or inexpensive training?

Thanks in advance,

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
KishorKMandal  
Mr.
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire