Pages

mardi 27 décembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Best institute in London for SAP Training

Reply from Viet_Tran on Dec 27 at 5:17 PM
Thursday, December 22, 2011

"Best institute in London for SAP Training"
Here:

Dear Typewriter:
Dear Rod:

In real life, you can legally hold a person or a business entity liable for what they promise. This way you can force (or warn) them to confirm (with legal liability for damages as consequence) what they say they are going to do.

Should you need legal assistance of capable lawyers with whom I work with, notify me at your earliest convenience; (I do not possess a license to practice the law yet, so I must co-operate, at the current time, with other lawyers.) Otherwise, please protect yourself by filtering the information with your thinking before further processing or acceptance.

Regards,

Viet Tran

---------------Original Message---------------
From: rod
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 6:41 PM
Subject: Best institute in London for SAP Training

Hi I am about to finish my Msc In E-business Systems where I got to know SAP. I feel very passionate about it and I would like to do a full Course leading to certification. can anyone advise me about a good place to start? Someone recommended BInisoft LTDA. or Wizcore Does anyone know anything about them?

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Viet_Tran  
Business Consultant & Sales Manager
achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire