Pages

dimanche 25 décembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] SAP HR vs SAP FICO

Reply from RAJEEVKUMAR30 on Dec 25 at 10:56 PM
Hi,

I have read your mail fully. SAP fico module is the base for the
rest of the functional module of SAP. HR module knowledge you can have,
also at any given point of time FICO jobs will be more than HR module jobs.
Since you are well versed with technical side of the SAP, learning
functional side should not be a difficult task for you. Future belongs to
those who can do multitasking.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: VeneKris
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 8:40 PM
Subject: SAP HR vs SAP FICO

Hi,

I am an ABAP consultant with 6 yrs experience, worked on SD MM FI HR modules.
I am a kind of jack of all in functional knowledge, but would like to become a master of one module and settle down as a Functional consultant ( not interested to settle down as a technical consultant any more ). I am a self learner and can learn on my own as I am well acquainted with SAP and much familiar with above modules.
Now I am confused, which module to take. I would like to consider the job opportunities in the specific module before getting into it. I initially thought of SAP HR, ( much easier and somewhat separate from other modules ) but am being warned my most of my colleagues that not all Clients would implement HR in SAP.
Then my thought went to FICO , which would of course be definitely implemented by all clients and I also closely see the SAP market that maximum number of jobs in SAP would be for FI CO consultant and then BI, rest all more or less in same count. Now I am confused between SAP HR and SAP FICO. I have more interest for SAP HR but like worried about job prospects in that field . Learning SAP FICO, I feel is tough and requires good accounting background ( though would do my homework and work hard to master the fundamentals in accounting ).
All I want to know is my assumption correct that the number of jobs for SAP FICO would be more compared to SAP HR. If it's more or less same, I would prefer HR.

Please advise.
Many thanks,
Vene

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
RAJEEVKUMAR30  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire