Pages

vendredi 30 décembre 2011

[sap-career] What do I need to know to start a career in SAP

Question from wmabon on Dec 30 at 7:41 PM
I've been in sales for the past nine years but I've been having a hard time reaching my goals. I'm looking to make a career change and I've strongly considered doing SAP. The problem is, I don't have any experience and I don't have a college degree. I have some friends that are SAP consultants and they love what they do and I've learned some things from our conversations and books that I've read. What I need to know now is how do I get started? Are there any companies out there that will take a chance with someone as green as me? Are there any websites that you guys recommend to receive some free or inexpensive training?

Thanks in advance,
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
wmabon  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire