Pages

dimanche 25 décembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Teaching SAP SD

Reply from Typewriter on Dec 25 at 1:21 PM
Hi Saratvamsi,

Many thanks for your post! I have marked it as helpful.

I have also put some thought in to the "repetitive nature" of teaching. And I think teaching the same "material with the same business examples" would make it boring for myself. That is the reason I am thinking of preparing for two years (along side my day job - consultant). I shall be thinking of / preparing many different examples, variations of each topic so that I have a variety of material.

I am not thinking of full-time teaching. At least for the first 5 years of teaching, I would be doing this along side my job as an SD consultant.

If you have other suggestions, advice; please do not hesitate to convey them.

Harsha,

Many thanks for your kind words!

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Sarat Sathuluri
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 11:22 AM
Subject: Teaching SAP SD

Hello Mr Typewriter,

Nice to hear about your plans. Wanted to share my views.

Are you planning to take it up as a full-time career option? Teaching is not everyone's cup of tea. It requires special aptitude to sustain in this field in the long run. Go over the same thing time and again isn't easy. Even though you will have a steep learning curve in the initial days, but it will diminish eventually.

However, if you are planning to take up teaching on the sidelines of consulting, I think it is a good option. But, you won't relish teaching as much as consulting.

Coming back to your questions, thorough grip of SAP SD and its integration with other modules is good enough, with few years of consulting experience.

Hope I added some value.

Warm regards,
Saratvamsi

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Typewriter  

achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire