Pages

mardi 27 décembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] SAP CRM Functional

Reply from samsolgonsalves1 on Dec 27 at 11:24 PM
Dear Sir,

I am working on a client place and the project will only last for 4 months
after that would ill be getting jobs in sap crm.

Regards,
Samuel Gonsalves

---------------Original Message---------------
From: samsolgonsalves1
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 12:41 AM
Subject: SAP CRM Functional

I am a BSC.IT graduate. I am currently working on a project on SAP CRM on
clients place. The company which poses SAP CRM has taken me as a external
trainer to train different people. I have also being involve in the user
Acceptance testing part during the training. They had provided me a
training on sap crm. My work is to go to different location and implement
SAP CRM. My work is to go and train different people who will be using
this software. As it is a project it will last for 3 to 4 months. So would
it be beneficial to me to make a career in SAP CRM FUNCTIONAL.? How?
My Roles:
Understanding the Business Process of Client.
Implementation of Test Plan, Create test scenarios; write test cases and
reporting results.
Database Testing.
Implementation of SAP.
Training End User on the system.
Monitoring operations post implementation.
Documentation of Work Flow.
UAT and Post Implementation support & Error analysis.
Kindly suggest for the same.

Regards,
Samuel Gonsalves.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
samsolgonsalves1  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire