Pages

samedi 24 décembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] value of sap certification

Reply from LakshyaP on Dec 24 at 12:44 PM
Dear Amith,

Thanks for writing this. I really appreciate your taking time to jot this down. You are correct in all the words you have written here. Superb... I too felt nowhere after completing my certification. I tried for end user jobs though could not find one. Finally, I got a job related to SAP, and here we are trying some real scenarios so that we will be ready for a project. And, believe me everyone "20+ days to resolve a single ticket" is truly in real scenarios. Sometimes it is more than 20 days. But, my say to the people who are making an entry to this field, broaden your knowledge, dig deeper. When you do so you can understand more the links. And, believe me, defining and assigning enterprise structure, defining number ranges, is not SAP. Keep trying and get more SAP on your blood.

SAP MM Certified Consultant

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Roy Brookes
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 10:19 AM
Subject: value of sap certification

Dear Chakravarthi Amith,

A very good and realistic post that should be read and studied and learned by heart by all "Freshers" (how I hate that word). Your post contains excellent advice.

Regards,
Roy

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
LakshyaP  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire