Pages

samedi 24 décembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Teaching SAP SD

Reply from Viet_Tran on Dec 24 at 4:05 PM
Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dear Typewriter:
Dear All Others:

It surprises me that my previous email reply does GO THROUGH and appears on this forum. I value it as a sign, should it not be a coincidence that the filtering process of the organizer, namely Toolbox for IT, is not in place at the time my response email arrives for this forum, of liberation to increase the professional quality of this forum on which I am willing to contribute to the fullest of my capability.

First, I wish, all of You and Your Family Merry Christmas!

And I will come back after Christmas time.

Regards.





Viet Tran

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Viet Tran
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 1:49 PM
Subject: Teaching SAP SD

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Teaching SAP SD


Dear Typewriter:

It is refreshing to know of your plan and your request bears a little surprise. Why? Because who can, does; and who cannot, teaches. Do you see a corn of truth in the saying? (If not, assume that I am kidding and more will be arriving here on this forum.
The reason why I did not respond or contribute in the recent time is: The information content of response is heavily filtered by the organizer. And the filtering criteria is not explainable and therefore not follow-able.

Regards,

Viet Tran

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Viet_Tran  
Business Consultant & Sales Manager
achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire