Pages

samedi 31 décembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Relevant Certification or Module with a Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration Degree

Reply from Roy B on Dec 31 at 9:47 AM
The question is what do you want to do in SAP? Do you want to become an SAP consultant or do you just want to broaden your knowledge of SAP in the context of your existing job and career? What modules of SAP have you used? What experience with SAP do you already have? How long? We cannot advise you unless we know what your aims are.

Regards,

Roy

---------------Original Message---------------
From: ASHRAFKADRI
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 9:04 AM
Subject: Relevant Certification or Module with a Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration Degree

Hi

Let me introduce you myself. I am Ashraf Kadri, resident of AL-KHOBAR,
Saudi Arabia. I am a Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering with a
masters degree in Business Administration. I am working as a PROJECT
ENGINEER for the past 6 years. I am currently working in Fluor
Corporation. The company is in the business of related to
ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT, CONSTRUCTION MANGEMENT and PROJECT
MANAGEMENT. I am new to SAP. I want to find guidance regarding the
most relevant certification or module related to me and how to
prepare. Please help me out. Thank you.

Regards,
Sulaiman Ashraf Kadri
Fluor Arabia Ltd

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Roy B  
SAP Financials Expert
achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire