Pages

jeudi 22 décembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Waiting for Position for Accenture SAP FICO Until After Holidays

Reply from shukla-naveen on Dec 22 at 11:23 PM
Hi Hanny,

Well I'd request you to pursue that H.R who initiated the dialogue with you to confirm about your tentative joining dates. I believe as you have already cleared all the rounds of the interview, you should not be interviewed again unless they have something else in their mind,these kind off incidents don't really have any time frames associated with them so I reckon you should wait for some more time or may be look for some more options elsewhere. I have already left Accenture so may not be in a position to tell you about the current openings for FICO analyst.

I must say that as these are big organisations so they certainly have projects in pipeline & consequently they interview candidates and keep them on hold for sometime until projects are finalized. I have seen one of the biggest resource pool on bench with this organisation so just to curb that tendency. They might ask you wait for some more time.

Wishing you luck in your en devour.
Cheers

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Hanny
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 12:30 PM
Subject: Waiting for Position for Accenture SAP FICO Until After Holidays

Hello,
I was interviewed in accenture for SAP FICO analyst/consultant position during October 2011. I cleared all 4 rounds. They said they would be giving me an offer in the next week. However, next week the HR told me that due to the holiday season in November and December, they are not hiring anyone currently. They will keep me in the database, and give me an offer once the positions open again.

Did this happen to anyone?
Is this not odd - why would they interview and then after I clear all the rounds not give me an offer and make me wait?
Should I trust they will give me an offer?

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
shukla-naveen  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire