Pages

samedi 31 décembre 2011

RE: [sap-career] Financial Analyst Planned Learning

Reply from l9singh on Dec 31 at 12:20 PM
Hi,

I did not get any replies to my question. Not sure if it got lost in the storm.

This gives me a chance to rephrase the question if it helps to solicit answers:

Is my current experience sufficient to be considered seriously by an employer?
Is the TERP10 and IFRS workshop a good starting point?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: l9singh
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 2:12 PM
Subject: Financial Analyst Planned Learning

Hi SAP professionals,

I would like to receive feedback how poised I am to pursue a Financial Analyst position (SAP FICO). Is if it better to contact prospective employers now or wait until my (Planned learning) is complete?

Details....


My Education:
I have technical accounting knowledge from a college diploma and have been keeping it current through part time studies.
(Planned learning) Attend a CMA workshop on IFRS standards

I am currently enrolled in a bachelors of IT program that exposes me to various business processes and SAP configuration.
(Planned learning) At the end of this program I am eligible to study for the entry-level business analyst (Tera10 SAP certification) in three compact weeks.


My experience:
Functional Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
G/L reconciliations with correcting journal entries
Reviewed revenue accounts to ensure data was properly imported from regional billing systems
Identified billing discrepancies and provided recommendations for billing process and billing system improvement
Participated in data conversion and department transition from Microsoft Navision to SAP R/#
Tracked invoices from introduction to check-run, identified bottlenecks and hand-off issues
Made recommendations to improve system throughput and financial controls (duplicate systems)
Prepared reports on AR and AP performance relative to benchmarks and documented issues
Attended various meeting and dealt with various levels of contacts in organisations including CFO, COO, Account Executives, Project Managers, General Managers, Client contacts to resolve issues

(My last role was less clerical accounting and more client relationship and vendor relationship management)

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
l9singh  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire