Pages

jeudi 29 décembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] SAP CRM - Beneficial Career Path

Reply from samsolgonsalves1 on Dec 29 at 11:30 PM
The answer was really helpful.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: samsolgonsalves1
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 12:03 AM
Subject: SAP CRM - Beneficial Career Path

I am a BSC.IT graduate. I am currently working on a project on SAP CRM on clients place. The company which poses SAP CRM has taken me as a external trainer to train different people. I have also being involve in the user Acceptance testing part during the training. They had provided me a training on sap crm. My work is to go to different location and implement SAP CRM. My work is to go and train different people who will be using this software. As it is a project it will last for 3 to 4 months. So would it be beneficial to me to make a career in SAP CRM FUNCTIONAL.
My Roles:
? Understanding the Business Process of Client.
? Implementation of Test Plan, Create test scenarios; write test cases and reporting results.
? Database Testing.
? Implementation of SAP.
? Training End User on the system.
? Monitoring operations post implementation.
? Documentation of Work Flow.
? UAT and Post Implementation support & Error analysis.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
samsolgonsalves1  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire