Pages

mardi 27 décembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Teaching SAP SD

Reply from saps on Dec 27 at 11:06 PM
Hi Mr.Typewriter,

Very glad to you take up teaching SAP as a career. I think the most imp. thing one needs for training is patience and passion to teach. I think you have that in plenty. If one can sustain the attention of the students for a considerable amount of time and impart the knowledge, then one would be successful as a teacher. I think even an experienced trainer would spend at least 30 mins. before class trying not to miss out all the points. Based on my training experience in my prior jobs, I would presume that that time would suffice. I do not think there is any prerequisite to become a successful trainer. Looking forward to learning more from you. Good day and all the best.

Thanks and regards,
saps

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Typewriter
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 12:48 PM
Subject: Teaching SAP SD

I want to start teaching SAP SD.

Class-room teaching.

Please advise me -
1. How, what training should I do to be a teacher / instructor?
2. How much time should I prepare before starting to teach?
3. KEY / IMPORTANT skills needed to be successful as an SAP SD teacher?

Many thanks in advance!

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
saps  
SAP SD Consultant
achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire