Pages

vendredi 23 septembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] FI Training with SAP Pre-Sales Experience

Posted by Roy B (SAP Financials Expert)
on Sep 23 at 7:04 AM
3.5 years would be enough if it were relevant but I cannot judge the
relevance of a pre-sales role because I have no idea how close you
got to the actual system. You do not appear to have accounting
experience so FI-CO is out until you gain that.

Rgds, Roy

----- Urspr?ngliche Nachricht -----
Von: email@removed
An:"Roy B"
Cc:
Gesendet:Fri, 23 Sep 2011 06:36:40 -0400
Betreff:[sap-career] FI Training with SAP Pre-Sales Experience

[1]
Posted by PrashantAnand [2] (SAP Pre Sales Consultant)
on Sep 23 at 6:39 AM

Dear All,

I am interested in SAP FI training. I have done my MBA in Finance but
i got SAP Pre-sales role in my first company. Now I have an experience
of around 3.5 years in SAP Presales. I have following questions to
ask:

1. Should I go for FI module as i have interest in Finance?
2. Should I go in SD module as my whole experience in Sales support
role?
3. Do you guys think 35 yrs of experience is enough to become a SAP
Consultant?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: prashant anand
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 6:40 AM
Subject: FI Training with SAP Pre-Sales Experience

Dear All,

I am interested in SAP FI training. I have done my MBA in Finance but i got SAP Pre-sales role in my first company. Now I have an experience of around 3.5 years in SAP Presales. I have following questions to ask:

1. Should I go for FI module as i have interest in Finance?
2. Should I go in SD module as my whole experience in Sales support role?
3. Do you guys think 3.5 yrs of experience is enough to become a SAP Consultant?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Roy B
SAP Career Enthusiast

Contributed 500 posts in a group to earn a Silver Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
View the "Managing the Application Life Cycle" webinar and learn how organizations optimize their SAP applications.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire