Pages

mercredi 28 septembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Career Related to SAP After MBA And Two Years Sales Experience

Posted by rahul-saxena
on Sep 28 at 1:01 PM
@ MR RN wilhite,Neal

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your feedback. Yeah, you are true with your idea, but I think I am young now (26 years old) and I can fire & stretch myself in sales for few years. However, how long I can go with this? I think after a few years, maybe I can provide my consultancy, business analysis or pre marketing approach in sales and distribution through SAP when I become older what you suggest for me? Please guide me.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: rahul1985 saxena
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 11:13 AM
Subject: Career Related to SAP After MBA And Two Years Sales Experience

Dear people,

I am science graduate and have done MBA in marketing from the B class city and somehow
managed to get a job in front line sales as management trainee took promotion as territory manager in a consumer durable company where I handle the sales of industrial equipment. I did a lot of hard work and after 3.5 years reached on 3 lacs salary which is not sufficient in metro city. I wanted to rocket my salary and now am thinking to do SAP. Please guide me and suggest, will SAP really help me to grow in sales and marketing field?

Please help me.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire