Pages

jeudi 22 septembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] JDA vs SAP

Posted by USER_2067609
on Sep 22 at 1:41 PM
Hi Rahul,

It's good opportunity for you to learn JDA, anyway you are going with only one
year SLA. So, it wouldn't be a problem, meanwhile you opt for online sap
courses and also learn SAP. Anyway it will take one year for you to learn SAP
completely.

So, without any worries you can accept this.

All the best.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Rahul Sandanshiv
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 5:49 PM
Subject: JDA vs SAP

Hello,

I am working with Accenture in Loblaw replenishment process since Feb 2011 (7 months completed). Currently my process is not using SAP, we are using old application like BICEPS but very soon we will be implementing SAP which will take more two years. Today, my boss called me to his cabin and said that company is offering free training on JDA for selected employees and he would like to nominate my name to take this opportunity. But the other side of coin is, if I accept the offer then I would have to sign one year agreement on paper to stay with the same company and same role. My goal is to make my career into SAP and I want to get into SAP profile ASAP. Very soon I will be joining SAP course from Delphi computech. I have to give answer to my boss whether I am accepting this training proposal or not. If I accept it then I would have to stay with same profile for one more year and If I reject it then boss will not offer me any opportunities in the future and he also might think that I may resign at any time which will affect my performance.

Please advise what to do.
Should I accept it or not?
How is JDA and the scope in future?
Can we correlate SAP with JDA?

Please reply.

Thanks,
Rahul

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire