Pages

jeudi 29 septembre 2011

[sap-career] SAP PS Guidance

Posted by Shalini
on Sep 29 at 4:15 PM
Hi guys,

I am working in an ERP company and my profile is more of a project manager role. However, previous to this I had worked on SAP and SRM tool. SRM just as an end user. I have created PO's, blocked invoices issues, req's, etc.

So I fit into MM, SRM, CRM and PS. PS sounds interesting to me, also because I work as a Business Analyst now PS attracts me. Although I can tweek my resume to take up CRM or SRM, PS is more affordable as they also provide Online training unlike CRM and SRM which is only ILT trainings.

I had been to some institutions to inquire about SRM, CRM and PS. Dexler gave me a negative opinion about PS. Whereas Siemens says it's a niche module, the demand is less and so is the supply.

This is a move that I am taking from and I have decided to do SAP, I really want to know everything about PS. How's the course? What's the demand pattern in the market? How's the scope? How's the growth? How is PS when compared to other modules? And any other information which would guide me.

Your guidance would be really helpful.

Thanks.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

1 commentaire:

  1. Skyinfotech mai me sab k sab farzi hai mere paise loot liye bola k 100% job dege ....ghanta job di or paise bhi zada le liye. Demo kisi or trainer se delaya tha per jub mai class lene gya to mujhe ek fresher trainer se class lene ke leye bol deya . . jub maine us trainer ke bare mai pta kern ki koshish ki mujhe pta chala un trainer ne wahe se 15 din phele couse complete keya hai jub uski kahe job nahe lagi to ushe wahe pdhane ke leye ruk liya .
    jub tuk maine fees pure nahe de tub to mere class chale wo muskil 10 ya 15 minuts phadte ulta sedha or jub maine fees jma ker de to mere class bhe chalane bundh ker de. Jub maine iske bare mai pro se btaya to usne kha trainer se pta karo jub trainer se pta keya to usne kha owner se pta kiya or jub maine owner se baat kerne ki kosis ki to usne mujhse milne se mna ker deya bola baad mai aana abhe time nahe hai.

    Ek number ka fraud training institute hai skyinfotech

    RépondreSupprimer