Pages

lundi 26 septembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] SD Certification C_TSCM62_64 with no EHP 4 experience

Posted by etafol
on Sep 26 at 1:54 PM
I sat for and passed my C TSCM62 64 exam in march earlier this year. I didn't have any ehp4 specific knowledge and I only joined my first SAP project after the certification. I think you need to know the course material real good and know about netweaver basics.

Tunde

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Rajeshwar rao
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 8:56 AM
Subject: SD Certification C_TSCM62_64 with no EHP 4 experience

Hi ,

I am Planning to do SD Certification C_TSCM62_64 , I Have Implementation Experience in ECC 6.0 , i have not worked in
EHP 4 i think this certification is specific to EHP 4, please let me know my eligibility on this , if i am not eligible please let me know is there any other way( i mean certification at ECC 6.0 level ) , i am planning for Direct Certification.
please suggest me on this as i am waiting since long time to do this certification .
Thanks ,
Rajesh.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire