Pages

jeudi 22 septembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] JDA vs SAP

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Sep 22 at 8:51 AM
I wouldn't think that JDA and BI would be particularly useful together. But
that is getting pretty far afield for me. Perhaps someone else will chime
in.

In the meantime, I think I'd express the urgency of my interest in BI to my
boss and see if he could allay my fears.

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Rahul Sandanshiv
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 6:42 PM
Subject: JDA vs SAP

Thanks Neal for your quick note. You guessed correct. JDA that used to be Manugistic. Our process takes care of replenishment, forecasting, demand, planning and buying where my role is to analysis their productivity and service level. I want to go for SAP BI where I can understand the business clearly and analysis the loop holes affecting business. I hope that I have chosen the right module. Does that answer your question? Thanks again.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the Discussion Group

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire