Pages

mercredi 21 septembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Career in SAP CRM Rather Than SAP SD

Posted by Luiz David Szilagyi (SAP CRM Sr. Consultant)
on Sep 21 at 7:06 AM
I suggest to begin with SD. After 2 or 3 years move to CRM. The problem how said before CRM is much more than a module. The necessary knowledge to work with is cross, you have to understand many things before. But if you are an IT guy, you can try.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Abhinav_R
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 11:50 AM
Subject: Career in SAP CRM Rather Than SAP SD

Hi all,

I'm an MBA graduate (marketing major) and I'm about to start my career as a consultant in the SAP domain. I received an initial training for two months in the SAP SD module.

However I have been given an option that I can take up a project in SAP CRM domain for which I will be given relevant training. Will it be a wise move to kick-start my career as a SAP CRM Consultant? Which module has better prospects in the future and promises better growth and career prospects? Also from the learning perspective, which will give a better and a wholistic view of the functional processes followed in an organization?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire