Pages

mardi 20 septembre 2011

[sap-career] Getting back into Consulting after 5 years Gap

Posted by guest
on Sep 21 at 2:18 AM
Dear friends,

I have 15 years experience in implementing a purchasing module of a package (NOT SAP) as a consultant. Worked in US all these years.

Then I took break of about 5 years for personal reasons.

I want to get back into consulting and considering SAP.

My questions
1) I know 5 years gap is big but is it a total NO-NO for employers?
2) how should I go about this?
3) If SAP - then from which institute? and which module?
4) Is SAP still in demand?

Thanks a lot.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
View the "Managing the Application Life Cycle" webinar and learn how organizations optimize their SAP applications.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire