Pages

mercredi 21 septembre 2011

[sap-career] Training Module Recommendation for Mainframe Professional

Posted by rajarshighosh
on Sep 21 at 10:36 AM
I have a total 7.5 years experience in IT in Mainframe Technology, out of which I have been working in the supply chain management functional area specifically in Manufacturing layer incorporating Production Planning and Control in Legacy Mainframe Technology for a leading steel manufacturing company over the past 4 years. I am APICS CSCP Certified.

Now I have got an opportunity to move to SAP (either in SD or PP) and work in a key implementation Project. If you recommend me to move in SAP, please suggest the specific module (out of PP or SD) that you would recommend considering my background and market conditions.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the Discussion Group

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire