Pages

vendredi 23 septembre 2011

[sap-career] FI Training with SAP Pre-Sales Experience

Posted by PrashantAnand (SAP Pre Sales Consultant)
on Sep 23 at 6:39 AM
Dear All,

I am interested in SAP FI training. I have done my MBA in Finance but i got SAP Pre-sales role in my first company. Now I have an experience of around 3.5 years in SAP Presales. I have following questions to ask:

1. Should I go for FI module as i have interest in Finance?
2. Should I go in SD module as my whole experience in Sales support role?
3. Do you guys think 3.5 yrs of experience is enough to become a SAP Consultant?
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire