Pages

vendredi 23 septembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] FI Training with SAP Pre-Sales Experience

Posted by PrashantAnand (SAP Pre Sales Consultant)
on Sep 23 at 7:54 AM
Thanks Mr. Roy,

My role is more of business development kind. My responsibilities includes, Preparing RFPs response, Understanding customer requirement, mapping requirements into various modules of SAP, developing marketing collaterals, interact with vendors and partners, market research on various functional areas and supporting sales team with various documents relevant to them.

Can you please suggest me which module I should go for ?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: prashant anand
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 6:40 AM
Subject: FI Training with SAP Pre-Sales Experience

Dear All,

I am interested in SAP FI training. I have done my MBA in Finance but i got SAP Pre-sales role in my first company. Now I have an experience of around 3.5 years in SAP Presales. I have following questions to ask:

1. Should I go for FI module as i have interest in Finance?
2. Should I go in SD module as my whole experience in Sales support role?
3. Do you guys think 3.5 yrs of experience is enough to become a SAP Consultant?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire