Pages

mardi 20 septembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] SAP FICO

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Sep 20 at 3:38 PM
If their plan for your getting a job is based on lies, then you can bet that
their training is also based on lies. If you enjoy lying to people, then
you are heading down the right road. However it is not a road that I would
ever intentionally travel.

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Asmita Dhanraj
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:10 PM
Subject: SAP FICO

Hi All,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions. As correctly said, we should give it a try at-least and we will not loose anything but get little knowledge.

Earlier I was not aware about the SAP as a career. I had heard its name and only aware that we can get good salary package.

However, recently, I had join an institute in Pitampura, Delhi for SAP FICO Course. In my first class trainer explained us about the SAP, ERP, How to work on project practically. which types of jobs we can get in SAP and careers? Now I have little knowledge about SAP.

I am just confused whether I should continue classes from there or not as trainer was telling us that it is not an authorized center.. after completion of training, they will give us fake experience letter. and we can try our luck for getting jobs through that experience certificate.

We can get certify only from NIIT or Seimens Institutes. But he was also saying that 98% people in SAP are not certified.

just want a suggestion whether I should continue classes from there or not.

Also, I have basic knowledge of accounts n finance but not practical knowledge. Can someone suggest me what topics I need to cover so that I can go for SAP FICO Module?

Regards,

Asmita

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
View the "Managing the Application Life Cycle" webinar and learn how organizations optimize their SAP applications.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire