Pages

jeudi 22 septembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] SAP FICO

Posted by sachin7854
on Sep 22 at 11:47 PM
Hi Asmita,
First get the domain experience in core finance (i.e. you should have
experience of manufacturing or service based companies) and then do the
certification of SAP FI/CO from the reputed institute like Gennovate.

Regards
Sachin Patil

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Asmita Dhanraj
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 3:31 PM
Subject: SAP FICO

I want to know about career in SAP FICO. I have B.Com (P) from Non College, done MBA (Finance) from IMT Ghaziabad (distance Learning). Worked in Customer Care for 2.5 yrs and currently working in Reconciliation profile. I don't have experience in core Finance.

I want to do SAP FICO. I want to know whether I should go for this course or not, I mean is it perfect for me? Its scope in future?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire