Pages

jeudi 22 septembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] JDA vs SAP

Posted by Rahul_Sandanshiv
on Sep 22 at 5:23 PM
Thanks for your suggestion. We should always be ready to learn something new. However, as Neal said, JDA and SAP BI is not a good combination together so I might be wasting my time in doing JDA and waiting for an entire year. Still, I will go for JDA and simultaneously enroll to SAP.
So Mr. Neal what do you suggest which module I should go for if I am doing JDA in replenishment forecasting? Should I go for MM or something else which can relate to my profile? If there is any case then I can easily move to actual operation and work on forecasting and replenishment. Thanks.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: R. N. Wilhite
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 3:02 PM
Subject: JDA vs SAP

<<< Anyway it will take one year for you to learn SAP completely. >>>

OK, I'm trying hard not to laugh. It's not working out well, but I am
trying...

Neal

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire