Pages

mardi 20 septembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Training Module Recommendations Based on Marketing Experience

Posted by harsh_pady
on Sep 21 at 1:07 AM
I think Mr. Roy is right. CRM is advance module in SAP. You can get training
in SAP CRM but for job at-least you should have basic knowledge of SAP SD.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: savitha murugan
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:50 AM
Subject: Training Module Recommendations Based on Marketing Experience

I have completed BE. I have 4 years of experience in marketing. My skills: Email Marketing, Lead Nurturing, Market Research, Lead Management, Campaign Management, fixing appointments for sales people, cold calling, developing business.

Would it best for me to get trained om SAP CRM Marketing or SAP SD? Which will suit my profile better?

Please reply.

Thanks,
savitha

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire