Pages

mercredi 21 septembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Training Module Recommendation for BE+MBA (Marketing)

Posted by srujansingole
on Sep 21 at 7:53 AM
Thank you Roy, David and Neal for your priceless guidance. One thing I would
like to know is if I switch over to a company where SAP is implemented, how
many years of experience is needed as an end user before I think about
joining a training institute?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: srujan ingole
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 12:07 PM
Subject: Training Module Recommendation for BE+MBA (Marketing)

Training module recommendations for BE+MBA (Marketing) with three years of exp. in sales.

I have completed my BE in Production Engineering and MBA in Marketing. After this I worked with Eureka Forbes as a Management Trainee with Franchisee Business Partner Channel where I did Institutional as well as Direct Sales. I was involved in the recruitment and training activity also. Currently I am working with a company as a Sales Manager which deals in capital goods.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire