Pages

mardi 20 septembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Career in SAP CRM Rather Than SAP SD

Posted by Abhinav_R
on Sep 21 at 2:58 AM
Luiz, Thanks for giving some useful insights.

What will be your honest suggestion? Should I work with SAP SD to begin with in which I have received my training and then move to SAP CRM in coming years or should I start in SAP CRM itself?

Is SAP CRM more technical and less functional as compared to SAP SD...I'm not keen to get into technical stuff and as such web development and Sybase etc are not my cup of tea.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Abhinav_R
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 11:50 AM
Subject: Career in SAP CRM Rather Than SAP SD

Hi all,

I'm an MBA graduate (marketing major) and I'm about to start my career as a consultant in the SAP domain. I received an initial training for two months in the SAP SD module.

However I have been given an option that I can take up a project in SAP CRM domain for which I will be given relevant training. Will it be a wise move to kick-start my career as a SAP CRM Consultant? Which module has better prospects in the future and promises better growth and career prospects? Also from the learning perspective, which will give a better and a wholistic view of the functional processes followed in an organization?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire