Pages

jeudi 20 octobre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Abroad Opportunities in SAP ABAP

Posted by mannaking6
on Oct 20 at 3:06 AM
As per now market flow continue.

--
With regards,

PALANI S

The same any way you will get exp for two year think as trainee because many
SAP freshers hunting for job freshers is difficult to get job in SAP
field so make it continue after two years you may get salary up to 4.5
per year.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: abhishek bansal
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 5:22 AM
Subject: Abroad Opportunities in SAP ABAP

I am a b tech fresher(cs). I just joined a SAP implemented company.
However, they are not paying me well in the training period - just 5k inr per month.
Can anybody tell me whether I should stick to it or not?
How much salary should I expect after two years of work experience from here? Or should I quit?
Is SAP still a hot domain to earn high enough as it was 4-5 years back?

How many years do I have to wait for the opportunities outside India with pretty handsome salary?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire