Pages

lundi 24 octobre 2011

[sap-career] SAP Module in Demand in Sacramento, CA

Posted by GGGGG
on Oct 24 at 11:01 AM
SAP Career: I have done B.E in computer science. I have experience in Lawson software Distribution and Accounts receivable.

I am in Sacramento. I have experience in Lawson ERP software (Distribution and Accounts Receivable modules for 2 years). I had a break for 5 yrs now got my EAD and planning to shift my career to SAP ERP. Can anyone please advice me:

1. Where to start and which module is in demand in Sacramento? As I cannot travel much because I have a 4 yr old kid.
2. Should I need to go through ABAP and Netweaver Training too, as I am interested in functional side mainly?
3. Would "SAP HR" or "SAP BO" be good for me in Sacramento?
Please advice me.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire