Pages

jeudi 27 octobre 2011

Re: [sap-career] SAP Trainer or SAP End User Job

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Oct 27 at 9:17 AM
1) If your trainer actually did anything for you, then you should be able to
pass the certification test. Therefore, you should do so immediately.
Otherwise, I'd say the whole training business was a waste of your time...

2) The first choice doesn't even sound like an option, so I'm not sure why
you mention it. "It's like saying that this guy has offered to cut off my
leg so he can eat it. Should I let him?"

3) End user jobs do not configure and are largely irrelevant to this forum.
Take it or not as you like but this is not the forum for discussing life
outside of IT... All functional and technical SAP jobs are relevant to IT.
Sure the job might eventually add to a HR Functional resume, but that would
be many years away.

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Debashish Pal
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 8:55 AM
Subject: SAP Trainer or SAP End User Job

Hi Everyone,

I have just completed my training in SAP-HR module. I have training
directly on-line from a freelance trainer based at Hyderabad. Through
regular practice and research, I have become well versed in all important
concepts in SAP-HR as far as a fresher is concerned. I am also facing severe
challenges in getting a job.

I got some calls to join as a trainer in small time institutes in Delhi
/NCR, but later found out that such small time institutes not only dupe
students with huge amounts of money by giving false promises of jobs but
also do not pay their trainers in time. Sometimes payouts to trainers gets
delayed for several months. These institutes are not the authorized training
partners of SAP and the software they use is not the original SAP software.
There are several cases pending against these institutes in the consumer
courts in India filed by those students who had been duped by these small
time institutes. Many of these small institutes, due to fear of being
legally persecuted either change their names or close down altogether,
without informing either the students or the trainers in advance.

I have also received a job offer to work as an end-user in SAP payroll for a company in Ahamedabad.

As regards to the Ahmedabad job, the company HR executive is saying that I will not be paid any salary for the initial three months. After three months, based on my performance, I will be paid 7-8K stipend from the fourth month on-wards. After I get one year old in the company, I will be paid as per the industry standards. It is not that money is an issue, neither is relocation from one city to another. The main issue is that what will be the growth opportunities if I join as an end-user in a city like Ahmedabad. I can ever get opportunities in SAP implementation or maintenance in the future if I start from a small or medium sized company in a small city.

Please advise if I should go for the job as a trainer in any of these institutes or as an end user in the Ahmedabad company.

Looking forward to valuable suggestions in this regard.

Thanks,
Debashish

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire