Pages

mardi 25 octobre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Go for SAP FICO or Stay with Web Development?

Posted by kalb10
on Oct 25 at 4:40 PM
Thanks for your replies. I will take your suggestions into consideration and see what best works out for me :)

Thanks again for taking out time to reply to my question.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Kalyan Bondada
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 8:55 PM
Subject: Go for SAP FICO or Stay with Web Development?

Hey all!

I know this questions has been asked in several ways but still wanted to get a specific opinion on this. So, here goes.. I have more than 5 years of experience in Web Dev and Design, but am not happy and want to learn SAP FICO and move to that field. Am I thinking correct? Or should I stick to Web Development? If it is OK to go ahead with SAP.. is FICO the correct module for me to learn (I was suggested FICO by my friend)?

Thanks,
Kal

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire