Pages

mardi 18 octobre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Functional Cunsultants and ABAP Consultants

Posted by Reetesh Tiwary
on Oct 18 at 2:36 PM
Experience is very generic term to define your work ex., when you say
experience that equals to Relevant experience.

That I guess you don`t have, if you want to enter in any domain in SAP
irrespective of your background i.e. (education,interest,experience,etc).

Then my advice would be to think twice, if you are working then it is even
harder and I would not recommend quitting job.

Last but not the least, ABAP like any other module in SAP is an ocean. There
are so many facets in ABAP that companies are not looking for plain vanilla
ABAP`ers any more.

I am not discouraging you, just putting across a realistic picture for you
to decide, if you think all these hurdles can be crossed then by all mean go
for it.

Thank you
Reetesh

---------------Original Message---------------
From: gaganjot bagga
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 2:22 PM
Subject: Functional Cunsultants and ABAP Consultants

Okay, so only ABAP will fit for me? Or other functional module even?

Would I get preference over freshers during interviews if I will go for ABAP, as I have 2 yrs of experience in telecom industry (but it will be not a relevant experience or experience in programming). I just want that my two years experience will not be wasted and I won't consider fresh in the market. Because I know it's very difficult to remove the tag of a "fresher" today.

So I'm confused what to do and what not to do. Please guide me :)

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Reetesh Tiwary
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire