Pages

mercredi 19 octobre 2011

RE: [sap-career] What to Choose: SAP or PHP

Posted by Fawwee
on Oct 19 at 8:53 AM
Hi Roy,
Why are you always discouraging and demotivating freshers?
I think SAP would be a much better choice than PHP.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Roy Brookes
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 5:54 AM
Subject: What to Choose: SAP or PHP

Stay where you are. You would be starting from less than zero in
terms of SAP because you need not just excellent programming skills
but also business knowledge to an expert level.

Regards,
Roy

mark as helpful.

----- Urspr?ngliche Nachricht -----
Von: email@removed
An:"Roy B"
Cc:
Gesendet:Wed, 19 Oct 2011 04:23:04 -0400
Betreff:[sap-career] What to Choose: SAP or PHP

[1]
Posted by kiranyuvaraj [2]
on Oct 19 at 4:25 AM

Hi SAP gurus,
I am Kiran from Bangalore having one year experience in
web-application development in PHP/Mysql. But I am not satisfied with
this work so I am thinking of quitting this job and change to some
other technical field. As I was discussing with one of my friends he
suggested to do course in SAP. Actually I don't know anything about
SAP domain. I just know it's an Enterprise Applications.

So my doubt is whether one having just one year of experience in
development can take the SAP course? What will be the demand for him
after completion of course in company (means whether he can get job
with that course)? Also, I heard that SAP is having different modules
so which module will fit for me?

So please anyone clear my above doubts. Please that I should continue
with same field (PHP/Mysql) or SAP so that it will help me lot in
choosing my right career

Thanks in advance.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire