Pages

vendredi 21 octobre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Job as SAP ABAP Fresher

Posted by harishbc
on Oct 21 at 11:29 AM
that is so true mr wilhite. that is the only reason i am not even considering my friends advise. i can never make a mistake of putting my career at risk. going with the fake sooner or later will surely lead to something which wont be good in any case. but i really don't know how to get a job in sap.. well this is toughest question which very few can answer. but thank you for your opinion.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: harish
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 11:13 PM
Subject: Job as SAP ABAP Fresher

Hi,
I have completed B E (CS) in the year 2010 and did SAP ABAP training from an institute in Bangalore. Now I am looking for a job in SAP but its really very hard to get one as a fresher. kindly suggest me what to do next. Do I need to wait or should I do other course in SAP like webdynpro or fico?
thank you
Harish

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire