Pages

mardi 18 octobre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Functional Cunsultants and ABAP Consultants

Posted by gagz17
on Oct 18 at 3:08 PM
I'm looking to do ABAP. Should i move ahead? is it a right decision considering my experience?
or any other module which I should go for?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: gaganjot bagga
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 11:13 AM
Subject: Functional Cunsultants and ABAP Consultants

Telecom engineer with 2.3 yrs of exp., want to switch into SAP. should I migrate or not?

Hi Guys,

I need your help. Is it true that companies are not hiring SAP freshers now and days? This is the case for both functional consultants and ABAPers? Or it is for functional consultants only? Please clear my doubt. I am looking to do ABAP. I have 2 yrs of exp in telecom domain. Should I migrate into ABAP or not?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire