Pages

mercredi 19 octobre 2011

[sap-career] SAP Functional Consultant as Career

Posted by nagarajsathishkumar
on Oct 19 at 9:49 AM
Hi ,

I have done my BE Mechanical and MBA and have 4 yrs of experience in
Logistics industry in sales and BD and 2 yrs of Experience in FMCG
distribution industry . Now I'm looking to shift my career to SAP functional
Consultant anywhere in India. Request your inputs. I have decided to take an
online SAP course from an independent trainer on SD and MM module to get an
insight on SAP. Kindly suggest and give me your feedback on my decisions.

Also, kindly let me know if the opportunities for me.

Regards,
SAthish
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire