Pages

dimanche 23 octobre 2011

RE:[sap-career] ABAP for non IT Background

Posted by bryanchatterjee
on Oct 24 at 1:24 AM
As per your suggestion, how would I learn the business process and from where. Any online link please?

Further, shall I do any programming course before I start doing ABAP. If yes please suggest which programming courses will help.

Thanks
Biswajit

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Bryan Chatterjee
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 4:56 PM
Subject: ABAP for non IT Background

*My current position*: I am a BA graduate. Working in BPO for years though i never want. I know multimedia works in ADOBE softwares like motion picture editing, compositing & designing etc. That was a hobby but couldn't turn that into a career because of very limited scopes and less salary.

*My current aim*: Now planning to make my career in SAP tech like ABAP as i m interested more into developing, programming works. After a lot of search, I a tleast got to know that career is good into SAP ABAP (if I am not wrong).

*My query*: Can I do SAP tech like ABAP and make a career as I have no IT background. If there is any course prerequisite to be done like programming/ coding etc. before doing a SAP ABAP module. Please let me know. I'd be thankful for any detailed reply or beginning steps.

Please help me make my career.

Regards,

Bryan

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire