Pages

lundi 31 octobre 2011

Re: [sap-career] SAP Trainer or SAP End User Job

Posted by akhilesh (SAP FICO CONSULTANT)
on Oct 31 at 5:28 AM
*Hi Debashish,*

I was going through the thread. As you said you got good knowledge in SAP
so why don't you check it by training some peoples you have. Getting the
knowledge and utilizing it both are totally different areas in SAP. In my
start days when I was new to SAP market even I was having lots of things in
my mind that where to start with. Getting a job without prior experience is
like walking on fire dude. Lots of times you might have to
face embarrassment when you got failure in interviews. So according to my
perception go and give it a trial of your knowledge by giving training to
some students. In my time I trained 100s of students and they are really
doing good. What I got a lot of question bank what is going to be asked in
the Interviews. See every candidate is having unique questions in their
mind and in the process of solving their queries I learned a lot of new
stuff.

So my suggestion for you is to before going for certification gain a lot
of knowledge and experience whether by teaching or working in real time as
an end user is not a bad idea at all.

Now it depends on you which area you prefer teaching or SAP entry. Both
are equally good at least by doing job you can get an entry in to the
market. in my view do both the jobs at a time. Provide training on weekends
and do the job 5 days. this is what 60 % of consultants do in Delhi.*

Rest is up to you.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Shahbaz Ahmed
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 5:06 AM
Subject: SAP Trainer or SAP End User Job

Hi, Debashish

I would like to give you a simple advice. Certification always has an added advantage but let me remind you one thing, though for SAP certification you need a relevant experience of min 2years. And it is also true that certification cannot guarantee you a job. It's your knowledge and hard work towards the subject which will help you to get through any interview.

My advice to you is that do not go for certification now, get a job as a SAP BASIS consultant, gain experience a minimum of 3 years, then go for certification (if you required) because after an experience of 3 years you dont need any certification to prove yourself because your experience will be recognized.

Bye.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire