Pages

lundi 24 octobre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Will SAP Business One Experience count for SAP R3 Job?

Posted by venky1602 (Associate)
on Oct 24 at 2:11 PM
Hi George,

As per my understanding SAP Business One is the old and out dated ERP and presently SAP labs is also not supporting for the same. Please be patient till you get good job. All the best.

Regards,
Venkatesh

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Georgebc007
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 1:54 PM
Subject: Will SAP Business One Experience count for SAP R3 Job?

Hi friends, I have recently got certified in SAP FI module . I am having around 6 years of domain experience. I find it very difficult to get an offer from a company in Bangalore. Everybody needs only experienced people.

But I have got an offer from a small company which is mainly into SAP Business One implementation.
1)Will it be a foolishness if I accept the offer (as I am certified)?
2)Will the Business One experience be counted if I apply for a job related to R3 implementation / support job later?
2)Is the work done in both Business One and R3 are same?

Kindly reply

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire