Pages

jeudi 27 octobre 2011

[sap-career] Best SAP Module for Individual Experienced in Banking, Finance and Insurance

Posted by chiragshah1
on Oct 27 at 12:30 PM
Dear friends
I have done post graduation diploma in business management. I have worked as a sales officer in banking , finance and insurance industries since 5 years. I am fed up. I just want to change my job profile and field.
I have also some IT skills. I want to learn sap. but i am confused which module is better for my career.
So, can you give me advice for it? Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,

chirag shah
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire