Pages

jeudi 27 octobre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Go for SAP FICO or Stay with Web Development?

Posted by kalb10
on Oct 27 at 7:10 PM
Thank you. I will consider this.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Barbara Barreiro
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 10:08 AM
Subject: Go for SAP FICO or Stay with Web Development?

Have you heard of ERP in the cloud?, but this is web development, is not
it?, Rate ... I think is the future.

And I am no developer, but I like my way in this field which is the business
consulting, process engineering .., is what I think people with more
experience think and they are moving to these new fields.

SAP is valued CRM, BI / CPM for that of the relationship with customers and business
performance analysis.

FI/CO always.

FI / CO always valued, but is very boring,


I hope it helps,

B?rbara

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire