Pages

mardi 18 octobre 2011

[sap-career] Is Free SAP Training and Placement Genuine?

Posted by shilps225
on Oct 18 at 8:21 PM
I am currently in Houston on H4 Visa and looking for SAP HR training and placement. I contacted the people on sulekha.com. They are offering 5-6 weeks of training plus placement assistance and transfer of Visa also and they are very sure about it. But they are charging very high fees but guarantees that I would get my money back in the third month of my placement. I am not sure whether to go for such training and placement or not? I do not want to waste my time and money if they back out later. Please suggest.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire