Pages

lundi 24 octobre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Basis Administrator or Net Viewer Career

Posted by Ithishamuddin
on Oct 24 at 9:12 AM
Sap administration is different than windows administration. Its is better to keep you in Windows administration.

You have 6 yrs of experience, might be you are a senior member in your company. I think you are feeling jealous about SAP consultant salary.

My friend you just keep on what you have done. It is better for your career.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: srinu reddy
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 2:25 AM
Subject: Basis Administrator or Net Viewer Career

Hi,
I am MBA post graduate,I am currently Working as Systems Administrator and I have 6 years of experience in Windows administration. I am planning to change my career to SAP BASIS Administration or Net viewer.
Could you please advise which one I can choose?
Many Thanks in Advance.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire